Your new Aluminum Spa Cover is made from the highest quality material and workmanship available. It is a decorative and money saving addition to your spa or hot tub. We are proud of our product and would like to help you the owner keep your cover looking “as good as the day you purchased it”! The following are a list of common sense suggestions for you to keep your Aluminum Spa Cover looking its best.
1. Dirt is the enemy – Keep the cover clean. Use a mild solution of soap and water for cleansing.
2. Periodic applications of mild non-abrasive car wax can inhibit the fading process. This will help the cover retain it’s original color. Fading will not cause any damage to the cover, if you choose not to apply wax.
3. Do not subject to direct contact with chemicals or harsh abrasives.
4. Do not drag the cover over hard surfaces or drop on any object that could pierce the aluminum skin of the cover.
5. You may need to reapply silicone between the frame and the aluminum panels on the top and the bottom as needed.
6. Although your cover has been tested to withstand weight we do not recommend continually walking or placing objects on top of the cover, such as patio furniture.
Should your spa cover ever need repair, thoroughly clean and dry it before sending it to the factory for repair.